Day 21 (day 17 of the cave)

Day 21 (day 17 of the cave)

Today I worked on that back wall again, solidifying that section. The cave is still very much in progress, but this was the last important element for me that needed to be done for the reception. It is a little difficult to see in the second picture because the surface is wet, but that darker grey is now solid wall. After that I worked on extending the foot of the cave some more.

Katie came later in the afternoon. She had an accident with an avocado and a knife this past week, so is working single handed. Luckily she still has her painting hand at full strength. She decided to paint the group. Here she is painting, and here are the results. She plans to come back and work on it more, maybe add the other four members of the group. I still had not painted at this point. I thought that I could take a break at 9pm and come back, but the exhaustion finally caught up with me.





Comments

Popular Posts