In the Studio

I have a show up this month at 450 Harrison Avenue in Boston. The following are photos of the gallery with close ups of the work. This is my attempt at a virtual tour. The exhibition features my work from November to December 2010. I have been experimenting with process and media, trying to find that elusive freedom we all search for. Lately I have been most interested in creation, specifically the why and the how behind the work. The studio being the place of creation, seemed a good place to start. Thanks for looking.




Thanksgiving 2010 I, sharpie on paper


Thanksgiving 2010 II, sharpie on paper


Thanksgiving 2010, oil on canvas


The Big Blind, pen on BFK paper


Untitled (Self-portrait 2010), oil on canvas




Studio at Louisa's House, acrylic and pencil on BFK paper



Drawing in the studio, pencil and gouache on BFK paper


Portrait of a studio table, pen on BFK paper


Studio at Louisa's House, pen on paper





Blind Contour Series, pen on BFK paper


Larger images of the full series are in an earlier entry. Please scroll down.

Phil in the Studio and Reinterpretation of Phil Musen's Fish Savers Series, pen and gouache on BFK paper


http://philmusenart.blogspot.com/. Story of Fish Savers soon to come. Check out Phil's blog!! He has been a large part of my art this fall, and is one of my favorite artists.

Comments

Popular Posts